- Install by going into File->Settings->Plugins->Browse Repositories->Ace Jump
- Ace Jump will work with most any of the JetBrains products: Intellij, WebStorm/PhpStorm, RubyMine, Pycharm, etc
- The source is on Github: https://github.com/johnlindquist/AceJump/tree/v1.0-beta
- You can change the keyboard shortcut from "ctrl+;" to anything else in your settings
- I did a lot of testing to cover all the cases for font sizes, line spacing, code folding, etc, but I'm sure there are weird combinations that I didn't account for. Please let me know if you run into them.
Tips: * After you "jump", you can hit "Ctrl+M" to scroll/center the editor on your new cursor position
I plan on doing more in-depth tutorials on developing plugins, so if you have any plugin ideas you want me to explore, please let me know.